• TR 135 is best suitable for soil tillage and spraying applications. Some sizes and versions are also suitable for excavators, trailers and harvesters. Traction, self-cleaning proprieties and stability are key features which make the TR 135 tire the ideal partner even on the most difficult ground conditions.
• MULTI RIB is an agro-industrial tire for soil tillage and transport applications with 2WD tractors, trailers, and implement machinery. It offers excellent handling throughout its long product life-cycle.
• BKT PRO RIB is a field-oriented tire for 2WD tractors in soil tillage applications. It is particularly suitable for all operations requiring a high level of handling. It provides high flotation capability contributing to reduce soil compaction.
• Alliance 365 is a wide agricultural tractor drive radial tire for harvester applications. It is characterized by increased load capacity for the same inflation pressure. Low inflation pressure combined with large footprint
• The Alliance 304 is an R-1 tread drive wheel tire for application as Rear tractor tire. Its knife like lugs is designed for deeper penetration of the ground. The double angle design with a wide space between lugs ensures efficient self-cleaning properties in any kind of soil. The design, based on 45° angle bar with centre studs, provides better resistance to side slippage and continuous rolling. The tire is recommended for hillside operations and for occasional short drives on-the-road. A strong nylon carcass guards against mechanical failures and moisture deterioration.
• The Alliance 329 is a diamond tread design tire built with a strong nylon construction. Its wide and extended tread protects shoulders and sidewalls against cutting and side snagging. The special cut and chip resistant compound and heat resistant compound and the tire’s strong nylon construction provide long life.
• Galaxy R-1 tires are engineered with wear resistant compounds to provide superior tread life characteristics. The overlapping long bar design provides excellent traction and pulling power in the field while giving a stable ride on road applications.
• The Turf Special tire was designed with the input of golf course superintendents representing a vast number of different geographical locations. This market-driven feedback has resulted in a range of Galaxy tires that has become the most sought after golf-turf and sand tires in the industry. Today, the Turf Special has set the standard for flotation and minimized soil disturbance.
Goodyear is one of the world’s leading tire companies with operations in most regions of the world and one of the most recognized brand names. Together with its U.S. and international subsidiaries, Goodyear develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes tires for most applications. It also manufactures and markets rubber-related chemicals for various applications.
Firestone has a long history of building high quality farm tractor tires. In fact the Firestone name is synonymous is with long lasting built tough farm tractor tires. Harvey Firestone the founder of Firestone Tire was a fourth generation farmer who wanted to revolutionize the farm tire industry. Firestone tractor tires are designed for real farmers who work their tractors. With over 100 years of farm tire experience, shouldn't your tractor run Firestone's.